GENERAL AGENT INFORMATION
NOTE 1: Subject to the following information listed below, Immigrant Visa Investor Agents or other approved Agents shall receive an 8% commission on all sales personally completed together with the Free Bonus similar 8% value of Equity Share Options for Founding Partners at the adjacent link and as set out in the Founding Partners’ Offer.
NOTE 2: Agents interested in marketing the World Visa to Immigrant Visa Investors in their Country of Origin / Residence other than the USA are invited to Register with “World Investments” (General Partner of the Partnership) at the Registration Page attached here:
NOTE 3: The Partnership’s World Visas are open for sale through all registered Visa Agent Members referred to in Note 4 below and any Immigrant Visa Investor Agents or Immigrant Visa Lawyer businesses around the World registered with their particular Country of Registration as declared in the Partnership’s Registration Registration Form.
NOTE 4: It is to be understood, Members of the Partnership’s Agent Group are Members of the Partnership whom shall be provided with a US$10,000.00 Partnership Unit so as to qualify as a Visa Agent Member of the Partnership at a cost of US1.00 only (the “Visa Agent Members“).
NOTE 5: The Visa Agent Members are subject to the Rules as set out in the Visa Agent Certificate which shall be granted as a Conditional Partnership Member with the Payment of the US$1.00 (through the Partnership’s Member Shop attached). The Visa Agent Membership shall give many rights of Immigrant Visa Members subject to carrying out the Business of the Partnership with a proven record of at least three (3) sales each yearly quarter to incoming Immigrant Visa Investors (the “World Visa Agent Qualifications”.
NOTE 6: The World Visa Agent Qualifications shall allow the Partnership Visa Agents to participate in the Partnership’s Venture Capital Funding under a Joint Venture as defined within the Partnership Agent Agreement including the Profits of the Partnership. The Partnership Visa Agents shall not have voting rights over the Partnership with the World Visa Members.
Visa Agents Generally shall be cognisant of the following:
- Many of the Immigrant Visa Sales around the World to Investors with special offers of investing in special projects of many Countries may be unlawful if not otherwise sold by a Licensed Security Dealer or otherwise exempted from disclosure by Law in that particular Country. The Partnership has those exemptions. See Partnership Disclaimer Investments
- Those Entrepreneurs offering Visas Investors Government Country Visas must also disclose to Visa Investors, any investment in the specific project offered in the Country of Choice must be invested at the Investor’s Risk (apart from the initial Refundable World Visa Member Unit of US$5,000.00 adjusted with the Trustee Payment/s). If not otherwise at Risk, Governments may refuse to issue any end Permanent Visa/s otherwise due to the Investors.
- Subject to paragraph (2) above, the Partnership in this case states as far as Risk, all investors funds must be lodged directly with the appointed Hong Kong Solicitor (Lawyer) directly by Bank to Bank SWIFT Transfer to the Solicitors Trust Account in accordance with the Original signed Partnership Agreement as may be arranged with any of the prior Approved Agents with a validated Agent Number.
- The exempting Law/s are Section 708 of Australian Corporations Law 2001, Regulation ‘S’ of the US Securities Law and includes the Hong Kong Trustee safeguard for all Transactions.
- The agreed Approved Agent fees shall be settled by the Trustee directly with the Approved Agent by SWIFT Wire Bank to Bank Transfer within 48 hours of receiving the Funds into the Trustee’s Trust Account with terms agreed for the Original Signed Partnership Agreement.
- At the time of the SWIFT Payment is made to the Trustee as in paragraph (3), (4) and (5) above, the Agent shall on-forward a scanned copy of the agreed signed Partnership Agreement and a copy of the Swift Payment Advice to the Partnership for its records.
- All Agents are welcome to offer their services to the Partnership for marketing the Partnership’s World Visa, which shall be included with a Partnership’s Unit in the Partnership on a commission basis as agreed from time to time in writing pursuant to US and other Government regulations.
- *The Cost of Units (World Visas) range in price from US$500,000 to US$1 million or more which shall equate in value to a new home or business in any of the Business Resorts of the Partnership by Country of Choice with reciprocal rights (to other Countries.) This may include a job or investment in the USA or other Countries as may be agreed in advance between the Partnership and the Visa Investor (the “Visa Member”).
- The Partnership mentioned in this Brochure is an Australian Limited Partnership first registered in NSW, Australia 23rd April 2008 as an Incorporated Limited Partnership (ILP0000053) and having its address at Suite 12, 282 Pacific Highway, Greenwich, NSW 2065, Phone +61 2 9437 6337.
Cell: +61 418 621 333 – Sydney – (Australia Time Zone).
THIS IS NOT AN OFFER TO SELL SECURITIES OR THE SOLICITATION OF AN OFFER TO PURCHASE SECURITIES. ANY OFFER TO PARTICIPATE IN ANY SPONSORED PROJECT MAY ONLY BE MADE PURSUANT TO A WRITTEN OFFERING MEMORANDUM. ANY SALE IN A SPONSORED PROJECT SHALL BE EVIDENCED BY A SUBSCRIPTION AGREEMENT EXECUTED BY A FOREIGN NATIONAL AND WILL BE OFFERED AND SOLD, TO THE EXTENT APPLICABLE, BOTH WITHIN AND OUTSIDE OF THE UNITED STATES IN RELIANCE ON EXEMPTIONS FROM REGISTRATION UNDER THE SECURITIES ACT, STATE LAWS AND THE LAWS OF JURISDICTIONS WHERE THE OFFERING WILL BE MADE.